WTS: Umbrella Corp. Stripped Lower, RARE and Awesome.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    SOLD Thanks!

I have a brand new Umbrella Corporation stripped lower receiver for sale. These are amazingly rare and impossible to obtain right now (other than from the very few lucky people like me who spent hours and hours hitting refresh on the day they went on sale (and were immediately sold out)). These are some of the best forged lowers ever made. Plus, honestly, they're just really cool. Here's the description from Umbrella themselves:

While our forged lower receivers exhibit a very high level of fit and finish, it's simply not just the quality of the machining that separates Umbrella lowers from the rest. We are meticulous with our inspection protocol to insure every receiver shipped represents premium manufacturing synonymous with the brand. We've added a simple chamfer to the grip interface for easy installation of even the most stubborn designs. And unlike many forged lowers, our magwell bevel is extreme for faster reloads. The deep laser engraved umbrella consumes thirty minutes of machine time alone but it's the only way to get such a crisp and well defined logo. The excellence is in the details. Umbrella Corporation AR-15 forged lower receivers are made to the finest standards.

Specifications:

• Precision machined from Aerospace 7075 Aluminum Alloy forging, T6 Temper
    • Certified MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodic Coating, Flat Black Dye, Non-Reflective, NiAc Seal
    • TDP/Mil standard take down and fire control pin dimensions
    • Chamfered interface for ease of aftermarket grip installation (patent pending)
    • Kaiser chemical composition certifications for the 7075 Aluminum
    • Anchor-Harvey certifications for raw forgings verifying physical properties and aged condition
    • Anderson Laboratories independent analysis verifying both Kaiser and Anchor-Harvey's specifications
    • Post machining operational reports
    • Anodizing QC certificates of compliance
    • Precision broached magazine well
    • Dimensional accuracy inspection
    • Sharp edges meticulously de-burred by hand
    • Inert media blast for uniform finish
    • Archaic selector stops machined away
    • Pictograph selector markings
    • No caliber specification for build versatility
    • AR-15 classic model designation
    • Text and logo high power laser engraved prior to anodize
    • Deep magwell bevel to the limit of a standard forging
    • All components, material, and packaging made in the USA

These are going for a ton online and I'm pricing this at the low end of the going rate. Plus, you'll save on shipping and FFL fees. This may be a long shot because I realize that these are kind of pricey and a bit of a specialty item, and I don't know if anyone local will be looking for one of these. But I'm putting it on here before putting it up for auction so as to give people here first shot at it. I'm asking $425 cash, face to face in the Indianapolis metro area. If it doesn't sell in a day or so, I'll remove the ad and off to GB it will go. Thanks for looking and PM me if interested. Not looking for any trades at this time. Two of the photos are of the actual lower and one is a stock photo.

umbrellafront.jpg

umbrellaback.jpg

umbrellastockphoto.jpg

Last edited:

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bump (with price reduction). I'd really rather sell this locally, so if you're interested in the rarest lower available right now and want to have it tonight for less than you can find it anywhere, let me know and it's yours... Thanks!

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bump. Had a couple good offers and I will be selling this tomorrow to the my current high offer if no one wants it at $425 tonight. (NOTE: The last one that sold on GB sold for $663 (though admittedly, it did come with a $20 grip...). This is a great deal due to my laziness and desire to sell locally. Thanks for looking!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom