• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    The libtards finally got them. Anything of theirs that I shared has been removed. Several friends that liked their page can't find them either. 600k followers and the group has disappeared... sad.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    FB has been trying to shut them down for a while. Over 70 conservative groups were "archived" on June 22nd. Several groups were sent a message letting them know they had to update to the new Facebook. Some of the more conservative groups were not given a link to update and forced into the archives.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    The page admins on the site were d-bags, though. I got blocked from their page only because I posted a true, historical fact. They had a meme comparing the Black Panthers with the Klan. The gist of it was that they were both democrats. I pointed out that when the Klan controlled Indiana in the 20's, the Klan supported far more republican politicians than democrat politicians. I guess that didn't fit their agenda.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Who cares-facebook will just be a lame memory soon enough.

Yes but when we're all sitting in those not-so-comfortable government sponsored summer camps, at least we'll be able to brag about the size of our farms in Farmville and our high scores on Bejeweled Blitz.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Because I'm too lazy to start another thread. (I guess.)
    Has anyone seen this?
    Misguided Children CTO ? Discovers Fraud ? Resigns | We Are III%

Nutshell is is a fairly high up guy jumped ship from Uncle Sam's Misguided Children on Facebook and is making pretty big accusations. Normally I'd label people like this as "sour grapes" But he seems to have some "evidence" to back his claims up.

Anywho, just wondering if anyone else noticed and what your thoughts were.

Top Bottom