• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I was thinking if anyone had any info on this it'd be Aljazeera, .... The only thing they have about Iran is

Iran says senior security official killed - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Apparently some people (kurds) are launching cross boarder attacks against Iran and have killed some of the Revolutionary Guards and now a Senior Security official .... Havent seen anything about warships or troop bnuildup though.

RockCreekRelics

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    I'm not sure if its Iran or not but somebody is about to feel the wrath of the US air force. Military planes have been doing heavy training exercises over my house for weeks and every time that happens somebody somewhere gets there asses stomped. We certainly cannot afford another war but if we are gonna put a beating on anyone Iran most surely has it coming. Why sit on our hands and let them grow into more of a monster than they already are and let them hurt us even worse later?

This may not be the most popular opinion but there is a book that tells us that this will happen and it will. I read somewhere recently that if the Islamic community were to put down there arms the wars between them and Israel would cease but if Israel would lay down there arms there would be no more Israel and I could not agree more. I personally would proudly stand beside any Israeli soldier and fight to the death to stop any tyrannical ideology from from destroying my or there way of life just because they have a different religious view. Anything else is Un-American period.

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    As unconfirmed reports of an imminent Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear facilities pick up steam in the Middle Eastern media, a US-based strategic intelligence company has released a chart showing US naval carriers massing near Iranian waters

Reports of mass movements of Israeli and US naval warships have been circulating through the media for weeks. On June 19, the Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz reported that 12 US and Israeli warships were seen moving through the Suez Canal from the Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea. :ar15:

Top Bottom