• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patternpimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Columbus, IN
    Received an email a couple hours ago from USA Ammo notifying me of a recall on a batch of ammo. Offered to send out shipping tags and replace my entire order even though most of it has been shot. While I am pleased with their attempts to correct the matter, I dont care for the fact they werent willing to explain the nature of the recall. Either way 400 rounds of ammo for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockwoot:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Could you elaborate? I didn't get an email yet but I have 1000 rounds of 9mm that I would like to know about prior to tomorrows USPSA match. I don't see anything on the web site.

Patternpimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Columbus, IN
    Could you elaborate? I didn't get an email yet but I have 1000 rounds of 9mm that I would like to know about prior to tomorrows USPSA match. I don't see anything on the web site.

.223 55 gr FMJ ammo only from a specific lot number. In full disclosure the 400 rds I fired out of the lot went off without a hitch.

Patternpimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Columbus, IN
    Thats pretty cool they are willing to replace what you have shot already, but I am not sure Id feel right taking it.

I agree but since they offered it in the email and echoed it on the phone I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Could be because this was the first order I ever placed with USA Ammo.

Top Bottom