• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    I was thinking of buying a 500 or 1000 round box, but wanted to know if anyone else has shot these before? Are they decent for range shooting? I like the fact that they are American made, but I also know you get what you pay for in many instances. Thanks for the advice in advance.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Thanks! Still learning.....this is my 3rd day on here. Damn newbies.....:bash:

No problem, didn't want to sound like an ass, but there are a lot of people that just don't want to do any work, and have everything spoon-fed to them, not saying that you are one of those, but it gets a little tiresome for people to constantly re-answer the same questions.

Oh, and :welcome: to :ingo:!

Also I've run through about 400 rounds of my 1000 round 9mm purchase and have had no issues what-so-ever.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Something I have always liked about ingo is that people don't mind revisiting a topic, or spoon feeding. It helps the noobs learn, provides more up to date feedback on a product, keeps the board active, and promotes a welcome feeling. I have spent more time on ingo than any other forum on the net because of this. In my opinion the most valuable assets to into are the high level of interaction and quick access to info; as opposed to wading through a thread 40 page deep. //end rant

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    Here is an update on the issue of bullets set too deep in an order I received from USA Ammo. They have sent a shipping label so that I might return the remaining ammo. They also have said they will credit my card for the full amount of the 1000 round order.

Seems pretty fair to me.

Here is a link to a discussion of the issues and photo of the problem...
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../173029-bullets_set_too_deep.html#post2251276

Top Bottom