• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    USA lost to Italy yesterday 27 - 10 and is now out of the Rugby World Cup.

It was a close game right up to half time, then right before half time is called... Italy scores, at half time it was 20 -10.

The Eagles were plagued by errors early on in the game, but played better in the second half.

The Eagles finished 1-3 for the tournament, our only win was against Russia.

Even though the US is out of the World Cup I saw a much stronger team that played as if they belonged in the World Cup. The US team earned respect from the teams they played and the fans as well as the commentators. Keep an eye on the Eagles, they are on their way to being a real world class team.

Good effort guys! :patriot:

I did hear a comment from one of the commentators before the start of the game that put a smile on my face. He was quoting someone else but said its not a question of if the World Cup will ever be played in the US but rather when. We Rugby fans can only hope that the US will eventually rally behind Rugby like they do American football.:popcorn:

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    Great sport to watch. Strategy and constant action keeps it interesting. Lack of NFL crybabies keeps you behind all the athletes. I'm sure I will have a chance to catch the replay on United Sports Network in the next week or so since I was working when the game was played.

Top Bottom