• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • malachi_s

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    North Central Indian
    Has anyone that ordered ammo from USAAmmo using the Gearhog deal dated 7/22 receive their order? I placed my order on the 22nd and still haven't received my shipment. I called and they ask the order number and say," oh, they are shipping that batch out the next day". Well, that was last week. So, just wondering if anyone else received their order from that promotion.

malachi_s

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    North Central Indian
    I don't know anything to be fact but I have heard rumors that there was a problem with the .223 ammo but that has been corrected. Still, a two week wait to ship a relatively small order is rather weak in opinion.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Just received this email:

Dear Valued Customers,

Due to the overwhelming response to our GearHog offer on July 21, 2011, our shipping lapse time has been extended. This extension is very unusual and solely due to the enormous amount of orders we received in a 3 day time period. We are working diligently and efficiently to reduce our shipping backlog and fully expect to be back to normal very soon.

We thank you for your patience during this extraordinary period. We are committed to bringing the finest quality ammunition made right here in the USA to the market place and as a result our processes were overwhelmed by your tremendous support of our recent offer. As a consolation for your patience, we are extending each of you a one time use of our MOREAMMO shipping discount. You may use the MOREAMMO coupon on your next order. This offer is not available for users who use a second GearHog gift certificate.

Again, thank you so much for your tremendous support of our efforts to keep ammunition manufacturing alive in the USA. We look forward to providing you with the highest quality ammunition. Please visit Pistol and Rifle Ammo for all your ammunition and gear needs.

Have a great day!
    Trace R Williams

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Remember, they sold over 2000 of these bargain coupons in 24 hour period... So there is at least 100$ worth of ammo going out to 2000 people in a short period of time... This would kill even the largest distributors...

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I got that same e-mail about the delay. Mine was shipped and should have come today, but UPS was delayed and should arrive on Monday. For the price, I am not complaining!

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I ordered mine on the 22nd too and it is in the process of shipping. login to your account at usaammo and click status and it will show you your shipping info. Btw, i ordered 9mm if that makes a difference.

KEHO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Noblesville
    I received my order last Friday, but it was a fairly small order of only .223 VMax. Given the volume of orders they received, I'm really happy with the shipping time.

Top Bottom