• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    For those that haven't heard of these -

[video=youtube;YVx3BAA2YCo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YVx3BAA2YCo[/video]

So-
    I am looking to buy a USAS 12. (semi-auto)
    It's that shotgun that now is a Destructive Device because people are STUPID. :xmad:
    Hopefully I can get one from someone here in Indiana so I don't have to pay for the double stamper. I would like to get the whole gun but if you have just the receiver, I will take that also. There are still a few parts kits floating around to make that work.

They were selling right around $2000 last year on GunBroker and GunsAmerica. There have been a couple surfacing just lately buy they are trying to get way too much for them.

All accessories are welcome as well. Drums, Mags, Slings, Box, Parts, etc...

Please let me know if you have or know of one around with a reasonable price.
    Thank You

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    They are a very cool gun. Controllable even on full auto, smooth recoil impulse, relatively low rate of fire (about 450 rpm IIRC, depending on ammo). There was a guy who used to bring one to Knob Creek and I got to shoot it once, but all of the full autos are post-86 AFAIK. Even a semi would be a totally sweet shooter though :yesway:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Had one years ago (before the divorce :xmad:)
    It was great. I was able to play with different springs and ammo to get that thing really moving. Because it was so freakin heavy the recoil was very controllable.

I miss my guns.
    Just slowly trying to get some back before I get too old to hold them up. :fogey:

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    RD_06.jpg Why not just get a Saiga/Vepr 12. No need for a stamp unless you SBS. Multiple accessories. Many companies making mags/drums. Etc etc etc.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I can't help it. I like what I like.
    It's similar to a suicidal attraction to crazy psycho redheads. (I have scars to prove it)

I have considered the Saigas and they are on my priority list but they are down the list a bit. When I get a Saiga, it will definitely be a shorty.
    I owned the USAS before and I want it back. That thing was indestructible. Plus I still have some parts and a few accessories waiting for it from the old one. :ar15:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I believe that Guns And Ordnance outside of Martinsville is somehow involved with USAS production. They have the "rights" to the design IIRC. It may be worth your time to go down there as they usually have several on display

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I believe that Guns And Ordnance outside of Martinsville is somehow involved with USAS production. They have the "rights" to the design IIRC. It may be worth your time to go down there as they usually have several on display

Thank You.
    I will give them a call first thing tomorrow. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom