• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheGlockinator

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    bad price

i went to plainfield shooting supplies and bought a brand new Glock 22 (.40 cal) for $489 before tax. and to my knowledge they dont make 17 round mags for the G22, the 17 round mags only come standard for the Glock 17, their full sized 9mm model. I dont know about bradis, bu the guys out at plainfield shooting supplies are very friendly and knowledgable, and i have found that their prices seem to be the most fair and reasonable.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Don't let the "Glocksters" snowball you, there are plenty of other makes and calibers out there great for CC. And I know plenty of people that use .380 as their choice. Heck, a .22 could get the job done. If you need all 15 rds, you're probably screwed anyways. What .380 were you looking at?

With the availability of guns like the Keltec PF9, LC9, DB9, CM9, etc there is less reason than ever to compromise and go down to a .380. .380 ammo is more expensive, harder to find, and not as powerful. The pocket 9mm guns are virtually the same size. Well worth the extra couple ounces imo.

But if the OP wants a cheap G22, here ya go. Gen 2 though.
    G22 $299

Used Glock 22 2nd Gen with 1 15rnd Mag for sale

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    I just bought a like new G22, Gen 3, with 2 mags and night sights at a west side gun shop for 449 plus tax last week.
    If I remember right, the new ones were going for 499 w/o night sights.

Top Bottom