• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Thanks to all that came out and enjoyed a great day for shooting.
    Huge thanks to the Saturday set up crew and to the guys that showed up early today to help finish up the stages.. And another big thank you to the guys that stayed and help put it all away.
    I hope everybody had fun with the long distance partial.

Not often I get to win limited at ACC. Ill take it tho. Even if it was only .3 of a point.
    See you all next month at the point series conclusion and our appreciation meal. Where we will be awarding plaques and drawing for the series raffle prize.

Last edited:

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    thanks to Daniel and the ACC crew for a fun match. enjoyed the stages and had a great squad. again thanks to all that made it possible.

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    Thanks to a great group of guys on my squad for trying to keep me up today. I lost a 40 year buddy in that bike crash Fri night and couldn't keep my head in the game. Thanks particularly to Larry & Tom. Always a privledge to run a squad for my friend Mongo.

RIP - David Scott Gray 1959-2014

Last edited:

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Fast scores, thanks Rob! ACC crew, good job with design! Only three mikes (I know, should be zero) on bay 8, after that I was clean.

This was a bit tougher match - I think John B and Blkrifle were the only people who got away from this one clean.

I almost did, but had to reshoot Bay 8 on popper calibration, and reshoots almost never go better. Mine didn't!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hah! When I left the range I thought I didn't do too badly! I actually sucked more than usual! Woo-hoo!

Had fun, though, even though Uncle Craig was nowhere in sight.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    [video=youtube_share;c8v5jN7PzMM]http://youtu.be/c8v5jN7PzMM[/video]

Here are my stages. I'm pretty sure I shot as many mikes as I did alphas. Zero'd that standards stage, so that was pretty cool haha. Still the stages were fun and challenging, just wish I wasn't in slow-mo-missing mode all day.

Top Bottom