• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Due to weather and other issues, this weekends USPSA match at Silver Creek has been cancelled. We hope to resume our regular match in Nov, weather permitting and no outside influences.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    ...but I loaded ammo for the match. It will all go bad and spoil if I don't use it.

There are 30 women coming to my house this Sunday for a baby shower and I was counting on the match to be my excuse for escaping.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ...but I loaded ammo for the match. It will all go bad and spoil if I don't use it.

There are 30 women coming to my house this Sunday for a baby shower and I was counting on the match to be my excuse for escaping.

That is a butt load of estrogen my friend. Hope you survive.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Easy. You were never here, and you never saw this thread. You can travel to the range and discover for yourself and just shoot instead. Problem solved.

[video=youtube;l1nOyaYkX5s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1nOyaYkX5s[/video]

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    We shoot on the same day but at opposite ends of the state. If you are having club problems I wish you guys the best of luck. You guys have a awesome club and what read put on a great match.!! Good luck !!

Top Bottom