• ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    www.uspsa.org
    THE 2015 USPSA Back2Back Handgun Nationals wait list will open at 10 PM, Eastern Time on July 1st. You can find the wait list here:USPSA Nationals Wait list but it is not yet functional until the 1st.
    Please note, there is a $10 fee to sign up. This fee is necessary to prevent fraudulent and frivolous submissions. However, the fee will be applied to your slot if offered one and can be refunded if not. If you are offered a slot and decline, the fee is forfeited and donated to the junior program. The total price of a slot, including wait list fee, is $295.
    Once registered, you will receive an email notification when and if a slot becomes available. For this reason it is VERY important that you input accurate information during the sign-up process, particularly your member number and email address as they tie your request to your USPSA profile. Once awarded a slot, the member will have 3 days to claim through his/her online USPSA profile or by contacting HQ to process it over the phone.
    Slots not claimed in that time frame will be voided and reissued to the wait list. Slots that have been claimed successfully will result in a confirmation message on the member’s profile.
    We expect a full match this year so walking on should not be a foregone conclusion. Mark your calendars and sign up early for what promises to be an outstanding match this fall in Florida!

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    What's the entry fee? $300-400?

Bring cash, wave it in front of Troy...watch his eyes glaze over while he grabs for it....

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    6 open/limited 10
    6 limited
    6 production

It turns out I'm not going to be able to use my slot to Production Nats. If anyone in IN would like the slot, let me know ASAP. I've been in contact w/ PASA, and it seems once PASA refunds my entry fee, the slot goes back to open entry pool. I was squaded on relay 3 (2-day, Sat/Sun); I'm not 100% sure if that would transfer.

$250.

-rvb

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    It turns out I'm not going to be able to use my slot to Production Nats. If anyone in IN would like the slot, let me know ASAP. I've been in contact w/ PASA, and it seems once PASA refunds my entry fee, the slot goes back to open entry pool. I was squaded on relay 3 (2-day, Sat/Sun); I'm not 100% sure if that would transfer.

$250.

-rvb

As I understand it (and this is actually handled by pasa crew not uspsa) but you cannot "sell" your slot, you cancel and then it goes back in for the next person on the wait list for it.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    As I understand it (and this is actually handled by pasa crew not uspsa) but you cannot "sell" your slot, you cancel and then it goes back in for the next person on the wait list for it.

I'm new to this......
    I asked the following question of the PASA folks:

Is it possible for the slot to be returned to the Section to see if
    another shooter in our section would like to attend? Or for me to transfer the slot to someone else?

and received the following response:

If you would like to give your paid spot to someone that is fine. I need to know rather quickly. I will hold on to your refund
    check if that is what you would like me to do.

:dunno:

-rvb

Top Bottom