• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    Any thought given to moving this match to next weekend (3/31)? It's the 5th weekend in March, so there wouldn't be any conflicts. We could then have a "normal" match on the 14th.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Any thought given to moving this match to next weekend (3/31)? It's the 5th weekend in March, so there wouldn't be any conflicts. We could then have a "normal" match on the 14th.
    I have plans for next weekend Sorry!
    If one of the regulars want to run the match I will gladly set something up for you! :D

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    How many of you knuckleheads would risk the wrath of Jesus (who I'm told is actually a very understanding and forgiving fellow) and maybe a really pissed off big bunny that lays eggs (I know, Wtf is that about) to shoot on the 31st?

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    How many of you knuckleheads would risk the wrath of Jesus (who I'm told is actually a very understanding and forgiving fellow) and maybe a really pissed off big bunny that lays eggs (I know, Wtf is that about) to shoot on the 31st?

I'm game

Let's shoot

:ar15:

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN

Im out...if you do shoot, I'd ask not to do the classifier match. I would really like to get classified at one time rather than 4 months.

Top Bottom