• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AppliedB

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 5, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Applied Ballistics is proud to be sponsoring USPSA, IDPA, and Multi-Gun matches at Wildcat Valley Rifle Pistol Club this year.

Look for prizes and giveaways at all matches. Everything from range passes, hats, and T-shirts to ammo and Cerakote gift certificates!

We are also now a USPSA affiliated range! Look for sanctioned indoor USPSA matches at Applied in the next few months. Matches will be announced here as well as on Facebook and the calendar on our website.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Applied Ballistics is proud to be sponsoring USPSA, IDPA, and Multi-Gun matches at Wildcat Valley Rifle Pistol Club this year.

Look for prizes and giveaways at all matches. Everything from range passes, hats, and T-shirts to ammo and Cerakote gift certificates!

We are also now a USPSA affiliated range! Look for sanctioned indoor USPSA matches at Applied in the next few months. Matches will be announced here as well as on Facebook and the calendar on our website.

This is excellent news!

Papa

Sharpshooter
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    Thanks! I look forward to making my next suppressor purchase with you! Just waiting for the backorder to come in!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thank you again for sponsoring the matches at Wildcat. I won 30 minutes of range time at yesterday's IDPA.

Top Bottom