• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Weather held off and it was a grea match today! Could have shot a bit better but thats on me :)

Practiscore seemed to go prey well today, at least on our squad. How were he behind-the-scenes logistics?

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    As I told Coach it was prefect weather for shooting!!!! 70 at start of the match and 80 and sunny at the end. The Practiscore and nooks went well I thought. You can see them in day light with no problem. We don't get large turn out's but we get some of the best people at are match. Ready to help at anytime. Thanks for all help!!

Last edited:

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Great match with great people couldn't ask for better..

I had 1 disaster stage. Other than that shot pretty well.

Great job Warsaw crew!

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Got lucky for my 4th match of the year. 3rd limited but still got beat by that sandbagging John in S/S. John was 2nd overall with a 1911.[video=youtube;CNaCzaN1okA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNaCzaN1okA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Sporky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    Fort Wayne IN
    Wow I had a great time!
    It was my first ever match and I got 8th! LOL I need some work for sure and it was the first time with my new M&P ( with the rear sight off to the right about a country mile)
    I learned a lot from everyone especially Danial! Thanks for all the information, it really helped me out a ton. And a special thanks to Tommy 3G! for letting me hitch a ride on his range wagon! And my back thanks you as well. I can't wait to get out and practice so I can get closer to the top five or so. Warsaw put on a first class event, the stages were well thought out (round count) and looked professionally put together. Nice JoB!

Top Bottom