• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Indy Gun Safety will be offering the Utah Concealed Firearm Permit Course for those interested in obtaining a Utah non-resident permit, on December 17th, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Applications and fingerprint cards will be handed our during the course to make your application process very smooth. Cost is $100. Last day for registration is December 16th unless course fills.

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    Per WI Department of Justice - Law Enforcement Services, these are the states (and possessions)
    that WI will recognize permits from:

Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Can I carry at your training session? :)

My shop rule is simple: Don't show me yours and I won't show you mine.

During NRA courses however, we have to abide by the strict rule of NO LIVE AMMO in the classroom. But of course this is not an NRA course.

Along the same lines, is there live fire during this training or is it classroom only?

The UTAH course consists of 4 hours of classroom only. There is no live fire element. You will not need a firearm or ammunition for this course.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    What exactly is included in the class and fee?

Utah application fee? Color photo? Do you submit the applications together or do we do this on our own?

What do we need to bring to the class?

Also your order form doesn't include a line for our email address (or does it?)...

Definitely interested.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    What exactly is included in the class and fee?

Utah application fee? Color photo? Do you submit the applications together or do we do this on our own?

What do we need to bring to the class?

Also your order form doesn't include a line for our email address (or does it?)...

Definitely interested.

You are purchasing the educational requirement to apply for a Utah CFP. Bring a notebook and pen, and your valid driver's license or state ID. Applications will be provided, but you must submit the app after getting your fingerprints taken. My form? It's Paypal, so yes, I get the email address. You DO NOT have to have a Paypal account to pay by credit card however. We will provide the photo you need for the app.

Do you have to have an Indiana LTCH prior to obtaining the Utah permit?

If you reside in Indiana, yes. You must possess YOUR state's carry license to have your UTAH application considered.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom