• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Indy Gun Safety will be offering the Utah Concealed Firearm Permit (CFP) course on Saturday, December 17th from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. This course is required for anyone wanting to obtain a Utah non-resident Concealed Weapons Permit. The utah CFP offers several states that do not recognize the Indiana License to Carry, such as Ohio.

Cost is $100.

We expect a full house so sign up early at Indy Gun Safety Home.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Yes there is. Click the top left button (SIGN UP/FEES) then click the "UTAH NOR RESIDENT CFP" link in the table at the top of the page. It will take you right to it. Let me know if you have any trouble.

If you followed the "news" link it's not there. I'll fix that. Sorry if it caused any confusion.

Randy

Last edited:

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Is this something you've just recently added?

Yes, per the previous related thread, we are adding the CFP course for December 2011: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...67043-utah_cfp_course_at_indy_gun_safety.html

I know it's a bit early to think about December, but it will be here before you know it!

Starting in December, Indy Gun Safety will be offering the Utah Concealed Firearm Permit Course for those interested in obtaining a Utah non-resident permit. We are setting the first date as December 17th, and will be offering the course on a regular basis.

We are giving 2 1/2 months notice so the course doesn't take away from the average person's Christmas budget.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom