• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Head back to the real world after five days on Daytona beach shores in an Oceanside condo, two nights at Disney for a concert. Going to get in a few hours at the beach in penesocola tomorrow evening before heading home Monday. I heard it is really nice in Indiana, ready for fall temps. But love the ocean/gulf time.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Sorry it is ending. Waking to the sounds of the waves is definitely enjoyable, but hearing those crickets early this AM with temps in that pleasant 55F range remids me why I like the midwest.

Be carefull on that trip back.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I don't like heights much either but had to carry my 3yo up it. At one point I realized I was carrying him on my outside arm and he was basically over the railing. Awful feeling at that point. I was way more nervous after that gut check.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Sounds like you did better than I. I have been on vacation this week also. A friend got me to come over to his new place, needs work. So I have been putting up paneling, touching up some drywall, fixing a lot of screwed up outlets, few new lights, and now waiting for them to finish painting the trim so I can put it up in the bedrooms.

On to work tomorrow to rest up, then this coming weekend to finish up. At least it will be cooler. Was hotter than heck in there this week.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    We're heading to Disney the first week of October, can't wait, love the place!

Been a very long time since I was there. Been thinking of taking the wife unit there. What does it cost anymore??? How bad are the on site hotels??? Thx Probably be a little while before we go.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    It's costing us around $4500, for 4 people, 6 days in the park, staying on property in a value resort. That includes dining. We go every year, and it gets cheaper for us each year as the kids get older and can't go for one reason or another.:):

We've stayed at Pop Century resort, and Art of Animation several times, both were great, this year we're staying at All Star Movies, just to see how it is. Never had a bad experience at a Disney resort.

Top Bottom