Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    For Sale:***SOLD***

Valentine One radar detector I bought new in 2003 only used a few times (less than a dozen) on my motorcycle, wife started riding her own bike and we slowed down some when traveling. Looks and works like new. One of the highest rated detectors on the market. Tells you where radar source is coming from, front or rear.

EDIT: Most radar detectors will pick up radar from front and rear but only the V1 tells you where the source came from with arrows on the display. The sensors are built into the detector, there are no extra sensors that have to be mounted.

This is set up for a motorcycle and would like to sell it all together. If someone already has a Valentine One detector I would sell Legal Speeding stuff and box seperate if someone is interested. Right now I don't want to sell detector without selling motorcycle stuff.

Comes with windshield mount/with extra suction cups and a visor mount and all the power cords for a car. Have a extra power adapter so you could have a second bike wired up and move detector from one bike to another.

Has a remote audio to tie into a intercom system as the detector isn’t loud enough to hear on a bike. This MIGHT work in a car also if your system has a input jack so it would override the stereo if it was cranked up loud enough that you couldn’t here the detector.:n00b:

If your bike doesn’t have a stereo/intercom I have a system made by Legal Speeding that attaches to detector and has a wireless remote that attaches to helmet and has a red LED that you put at edge of your peripheral vision. The LED blinks when detector go off so in bright sunlight and at speed you still get a warning when detector goes off and you can’t hear or see it on the detector itself.

Also have a box that has windows on the ends to mount detector in. Its protects the detector from rain. It has RAM ball on bottom to mount on a RAM arm.

I also have a ram mount for a 1800 Goldwing that wife used for XM radio I will throw in if wanted.

NO RAM arm included.

This whole setup cost over $600 new

Sell for $325 shipped
    2012-02-28_16-41-15_323.jpg
    2012-02-28_16-45-56_831.jpg

Detector box
    2012-02-28_16-42-46_705.jpg

Detector in box
    2012-02-28_16-42-29_214.jpg

2012-02-28_16-41-57_380.jpg

Last edited:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    This is sooooooo dangerous for me to be looking at......

I am familiar with the V1 and it's capabilities. I may have missed it in your post, but what is used for the rear sensor?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom