• ...and so much more!
  • other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Wait!

You can get guns​ at a gun show too??!!! Who knew?

rhino, keep repeating, I can get guns AND knives at a gun show, I can get guns AND knives at a gun show, I can get guns AND knives at a gun show. More of that mind control s*it!
    Came home with the 439, a Kershaw Launch 1 OD w/ black blade, (thanks Brad), a Benchmade Bob Lum Mini DeJavoo, a LionSTEEL DPX HEST 2.0, a Frank B swinguard in honey horn. You shoulda been there!

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    We did meet some INGO members at Valpo .All In all it was a pleasant 2 days . A great venue good people to visit with much information and knowledge passed between people . can't wait for the next show at Nappanee. I just might have to mortgage my house and car ,but not my dog. Dave Is Jasper keeping you company tonight

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Yes Walt, I actually brought "Jasper" home with me! And if I could figure out how to clone him you know I would! He's such a good boy! At least my "Jasper" won't shed any more and won't require any more grooming!

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I had an incredible time at the show. My brother came home for the weekend so we went there together and also met up with some friends. I picked up a M1917 "Eddystone" with a 1918 barrel in pristine shape. The rifle was refinished by the Rock Island Arsenal, but it is still in immaculate shape. I bought it for a great price, but with taxes and a 3% credit card fee another $50 was added. We bought some roasted peanuts and almonds, and some surplus 30-06.

At the show in the very beginning of the second building there was an older gentlemen who had a few display cases full of old S&W revolvers, does anyone have his contact information? I am interested in purchasing one from him. Man Valpo has a great show

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I had an incredible time at the show. My brother came home for the weekend so we went there together and also met up with some friends. I picked up a M1917 "Eddystone" with a 1918 barrel in pristine shape. The rifle was refinished by the Rock Island Arsenal, but it is still in immaculate shape. I bought it for a great price, but with taxes and a 3% credit card fee another $50 was added. We bought some roasted peanuts and almonds, and some surplus 30-06.

At the show in the very beginning of the second building there was an older gentlemen who had a few display cases full of old S&W revolvers, does anyone have his contact information? I am interested in purchasing one from him. Man Valpo has a great show
    I know his name but I no longer have his number. PM me your info. If I see him this weekend I will give him your info.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I got there Sunday morning around 10. No line at the door which is always nice. It wasn't super crowded, you could actually walk around without bumping into people constantly. Brad got me once again, Izula-II. That's the third time in a row that I've bought a ESEE knife from him. Let's just say he's an enabler :D Thanks again Brad!!

I did pick up a new flashlight too, a Nitecore P20 from the Flashlight Outlet, they're located in Valporaiso Indiana on Route 30. Very cool knowledgeable people.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Even though the crowd was slightly smaller than normal, and sales were a little down from normal, I always enjoy this show, and this one did not disappoint. This show has a different atmosphere than most of shows that I do, and I get to see people that I don't get to see at the other shows that I do.

I picked up a Grayman Dua......thanks otherdave for the deal. So, I have been told numerous times that all the cool kids have these mounted on their rail guns, so I bought this. :):

DSC00647_zpsfcdw7t86.jpg

Top Bottom