• PiccoloPlayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2012
    The short version.
    Where do get fingerprinted?

The long version
    I dropped off my form 1's at the sheriff's office a couple days ago. I called the sheriff prior to dropping my forms off to make sure he would sign them. When I spoke to him; I asked him about getting my fingerprints taken. He told me they are contracted out through L-1. A friend of mine recently applied for his LTCH, and got his prints taken digitally at L-1. To my knowledge they only do prints digitally(I will call tomorrow to make sure). I explained to the sheriff that AFAIK, the FTA only takes the fd-258 fingerprint cards; He wasn't sure about where I could get printed the old fashion way. I have ordered some cards from the bureau's website, but I am unsure about where I need to get my prints taken when the cards arrive. If anyone has recently done a form 1 or form 4(as an individual) in Vanderburgh county. Let me know where you got your prints taken.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I had some done at the EPD office downtown. I do not remember how much the cost was but it was easy and quick.

Last edited:

Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    They are done at the Sherriff's post on Highway 41 north. I would call ahead and ask when they are doing prints. This lady is also authorized by the Sherriff to sign your form 4's in his name. And before the storm starts here, I double checked with her and she told me definitely YES, she can sign the forms.

Top Bottom