• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    So what do they put in the charge section of the report? "Prosecutor's Choice"?

(TV commercial voice over)

"We (The loony, usually-leftist-leaning gaggle of Nanny-Statist moonbat nutters) have gone to this state and secretly replaced both the regular U.S. and State Constitutions and the resulting law of the land with "Prosecutor's Choice" brand jurisprudence. Let's see if the sheeple can pry themselves away from the daily drivel of the mainstream media and their own personal apathy long enough to notice that they are no longer free citizens under the rule of law, but subjects living in a Police State! Let's see how they react when we reveal the secret!"

:koolaid: le #1
    "Really? You mean they were ignoring the actual law, and just doing what they felt like doing? Having watched my always-friendly dogs get shot and killed, and my pregnant wife get body-slammed to the floor during a SWAT raid at my house due to a wrong address, I truly never noticed the difference!"

:koolaid: le #2 "Wow! You guys really fooled me! This looks exactly like the same basically lawless tyrannical abusive government run-amok we have had for the past 20+ years since we allowed a pathologically-lying, pro-Communist, draft-dodging coward to become President! "Prosecutor's Choice" looks just like what we had when they shot a woman in the head as she was holding her baby, and no-one was never imprisoned for her murder..!"

:xmad:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I hope he wins big on this one. However, if he does be prepared for the legislature to pass a law making schools off limits.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I guess I'm really surprised that it would be legal to carry on school property in Feinstein's back yard. I have troubles believing she let this one get past her, as I would think it undermines her gun-grabbing ideals on her home turf.

On the other hand I can't remember when I last heard of anything in Cali actually making sense.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I guess I'm really surprised that it would be legal to carry on school property in Feinstein's back yard. I have troubles believing she let this one get past her, as I would think it undermines her gun-grabbing ideals on her home turf.

On the other hand I can't remember when I last heard of anything in Cali actually making sense.
    The idea being that it is legal if you have a permit. No one gets a permit without knowing the right people.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So the vice principal complied with the law fully. The police agreed that he acted in compliance with the law. The police could find nothing to charge him with. So they arrested him... :ugh:

I really hope that he fights this case all the way.

tomaustin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    so this guy thinks he is the savior for all the kids in the school...too many of the cc licensees won't hit the broad side of a barn when not on the range, using a gun rest, shooting at a still target, no return fire coming their way.... and they are gonna protect everybody........the school had a rule and he was carrying anyway.....that is an arrogant employee---"you can't tell me what to do"....

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    so this guy thinks he is the savior for all the kids in the school...too many of the cc licensees won't hit the broad side of a barn when not on the range, using a gun rest, shooting at a still target, no return fire coming their way.... and they are gonna protect everybody........the school had a rule and he was carrying anyway.....that is an arrogant employee---"you can't tell me what to do"....

must. re. sist.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    The Charge: "Well, it SEEMS like it should be illegal."

:rofl: WHAT 'rule'? Even the news clip states Williams violated nothing. And the linked article states:

"If you are a licensed concealed carrier in the state of California (which is rare in many areas of the state), you CAN legally carry into a school."

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    The Charge: "Well, it SEEMS like it should be illegal."

:rofl: WHAT 'rule'? Even the news clip states Williams violated nothing. And the linked article states:

"If you are a licensed concealed carrier in the state of California (which is rare in many areas of the state), you CAN legally carry into a school."
    You didn't resist. :):

Top Bottom