• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    Well new to me atleast. It was called Crackshot and is located in Anderson. Guy had a decent stock looked a little low but never the less a pretty good shop and they sell reloading stuff.

While I was driving around Daleville where I am residing for a few weeks I saw a sign on a rural road I cant remember the name but it said "Skeet & Trap club" It was about a little less than a mile from that canoe trip place. It was in a guys Yard so I didnt investigate but driving by he had some pretty well built shooting stations set up and I was interested if anybody shoots there (after all it is a club) I would be very interested in shooting some clays cause I havnt in a few years. Well legit atleast last time I did something close I was shooting thrown empty Busch Light bottles :n00b: and its just not the same. I dont think anybody here would know but its worth a shot.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Yes it for real. A couple years ago shot skeet there and it was a lot of fun. You do not have to be a member to shoot there, well, that was then not sure about now.

As of right now can not think of the conservation club that's over there in Anderson. Thinking they have a 100 yard and pistol range.

Belt99

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Anderson
    I have shot there twice! It is open to the public. There are certain times that it is open. I would check out the website for times and other info. I bascially just pulled back to the range and went out and shot some. They have lots of targets set up.

The second time I went there, there were several cars parked at the clubhouse. I walked out to the range fired off a few clips of my new s&w and then left.

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    I used to be a member there. Last I knew they were open Wednesday 9-?/ Saturday 9-? & Sunday 9-? The ? means they are open as long as the crowd is there -- usually mid to late afternoon. There were the summer hours. I don't know what there winter hours are. I think I'll shoot a few more there.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have shot there twice! It is open to the public. There are certain times that it is open. I would check out the website for times and other info. I bascially just pulled back to the range and went out and shot some. They have lots of targets set up.

The second time I went there, there were several cars parked at the clubhouse. I walked out to the range fired off a few clips of my new s&w and then left.
    You said "clips"... :lol2:;)

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    That's right they do have a pistol range. If memory is correct it's single action cowboy stuff.

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    That's right they do have a cowboy action range in the woods. Never shot it. Occasionally I have seen people use the range for pistol shooting. They checked in at the clubhouse before shooting.

Top Bottom