• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    Giving a big ol' thumbs up to Vortex for making a great product that I bought refurbished from A&A. As always, my customer experience dealing with Alan was outstanding and he definitely steered me in the right direction with the Vortex Viper HD 10x50 binocs.

I'd field tested them a few times since I bought them (Aug? Sept?) even using them at Camp Atterbury during the Revere's Riders Marty Brown Invitational Rifle Match. They're hands down the best glass for the money. Perfect weight and quick & easy to use. I finally had the chance to put a little strain on them last night when I stepped out into the 13F weather to view the Super Blood Wolf Moon. I was in my cushy apartment at a balmy 68F and then stepped out. NO FOGGING!!!! I checked the moon for a few minutes then came back in. Still no fogging! I repeated this process a few times going in and out of the heat/cold and the glass stayed extremely clear. The rubber eye cups blocked out all the city light making moon & star viewing super crisp. Plus the cushioned strap that came with them was actually comfortable to wear.

"Your binoculars may be good but I can see 238,900 miles with my Vortex Viper HD 10x50s."

Buy with confidence from A&A. Browse the website. Give Alan a call if you have any questions. He'll hook you up with whatever you need and nothing you don't. And don't be scared of the refurbs. I've had really good luck with them.

Top Bottom