www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    then the fire starts
    Yep. The gas grenades they used were exothermic. In MANY cases they would start a fire. They were kinda expected to by authorities. It’s just how they worked. They expected to flush out the perps and then put out the small fire if necessary .

So if you toss one through an open window and it rolled onto hardwood you were fine. Through a closed window into heavy curtains? It would fall down behind the curtains and catch them on fire.

And I’m sure some of them just figured “if the gas doesn’t drive. Them out, I guess the resulting fire will force them out. “

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Yep. The gas grenades they used were exothermic. In MANY cases they would start a fire. They were kinda expected to by authorities. It’s just how they worked. They expected to flush out the perps and then put out the small fire if necessary .

So if you toss one through an open window and it rolled onto hardwood you were fine. Through a closed window into heavy curtains? It would fall down behind the curtains and catch them on fire.

And I’m sure some of them just figured “if the gas doesn’t drive. Them out, I guess the resulting fire will force them out. “
    I believe the reports of the time also included the detail that the BDs had piled straw bales against the outer walls to afford a little extra bullet resistance.

IIRC, one of the survivors claimed there was loose straw all over the floor. Also IIRC, they were using kerosene lamps for lighting inside the building because power had been cut.

I didn't see the program, but I am curious about how it differs from the story we were told at the time, the story we were told three years later and what they are claiming now.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    31 years ago today, the central state began the seige in Waco.

Apparently, the murder of Weaver's wife and child just a few months earlier was not enough to sooth the appetite of the *******. More deaths were needed.

Make no mistake. The appetite of the ****** is insatiable.

ETA:

I always keep a brisket on hand. When that piece of **** Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi finally deprives Earth of his company and departs for "the Nineth Circle of Hell", a brisket goes on the smoker and a keg shows up for a celebration with some friends.

Last edited:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

Apparently, the murder of Weaver's wife and child just a few months earlier was not enough to sooth the appetite of the *******. More deaths were needed.

ETA:

I always keep a brisket on hand. When that piece of **** Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi finally deprives Earth of his company and departs for "the Nineth Circle of Hell", a brisket goes on the smoker and a keg shows up for a celebration with some friends.

I'll bring a side dish, and fine cigars, if I can get on your "friends" list.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene

ETA:

To rot in hell for eternity is too good for him. Jim.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If I am still able, and it is findable, I intend to 'water' his grave even if I have to travel to Hawaii to do so

Top Bottom