• ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Wow, missed this one....

Real men don't drive BMW's. Real men drive AMC Pacers (if they can find them). Real men can find them. Real men don't use GPS. Real men drive around in circles then go home and kick the dog. Reel men make movies or catch fish. Real men don't wear helmets. Real men get concussions and don't whine about them. Real men have double vision even when they are sober. Real men don't do the universal choke sign when they get food stuck in their throats. They quietly slip beneath the table and die with dignity w/o making a scene. Real men don't go to the emergency room. Real men don't get stitches, they bleed everywhere looking for duct tape, even in the freezer looking for an ice pack. Real m3n don't use ice packs, they use frozen peas. Real men say "I was great wasn't I baby!" the next morning when they are not sure. Real women don't tell them the truth.
    Real men don't have 10K posts on this forum. Real men spend some time outside abusing dandelions and killing things (small things). Real men help their daughter during Prom week when their wife is out of town. Real men don't know what a buttonier or corsage looks like and think fitting means saying the right thing. Real men can't spell boutonniere and never use the word posy or nosegay. Real men don't understand why you can rent a tux, but you have to buy the dress. I could go on, but real men don't do that. Real men need their wife to come home real soon.......and they probably don't rant...
    AND, lastly, real men don't (fify) need rear sights.

What the hell provoked this? Have something against DB?

Boomstick

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    and it's a 16"bbl M4 at that, noticed it Sunday night myself.........about the last good show that had solid gun play was the first 2 seasons of The Unit, then once Eric Haney left it went down hill really quickly......

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    and it's a 16"bbl M4 at that, noticed it Sunday night myself.........about the last good show that had solid gun play was the first 2 seasons of The Unit, then once Eric Haney left it went down hill really quickly......
    Now, that was a solid show.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Why would you think that? I added his 'real men' quote to a list I made several months ago. No fight here. You looking for a brawl? Look elsewhere.
    Hadn't seen a post like that before, and I saw the reference to post count... Sorry for the assumption, it just seemed to fit pretty well.

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    Here's an update fail from last night c'mon, just c'mon....
    vlcsnap-2012-11-26-05h30m04s141.png

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Actually, if you hold a straight-edge up to the rifle's barrel, it IS straight. The optical illusion is caused by the piece of trim on the building behind the guy holding the rifle.

The portion of barrel sticking out from the stock is straight, but look how your straightedge intersects with the receiver.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What is the effective range for that Remington NPSS pellet gun?

AMC could have saved money and went the air soft route for prop guns. That air rifle retails around $250...

Ahh good eye.....

His barrel was half cocked.

remington-npss-22-cal-digital-camo-air-rifle-4c01.jpg

You could blind a zombie that way, they can't see you to get you. :yesway:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    You guys missed the best one ...

Did anyone else catch the hermit (guy in the cabin) "pumping" (like a pump shotgun) his double barrel (side-by-side shotgun)? :facepalm:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Picked up another one from last week's episode ... Daryl's crossbow wasn't drawn (but the bolt was in place) one second and when he lifts it the next second it's drawn/cocked (while interrogating Michonne at the prison). Come to think of it, I could probably count on two fingers the number of times I have seen Daryl draw and cock his bow.

Also ... Andrea's shirt alternates between on and off her shoulder in the same scene (while she talks to the Governor on the street).

ok ... done nit-picking.

Top Bottom