• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Heard about the entire 1st season writing staff getting canned?

They are going with entirely independant writers from what I understand,

Really loved the 1st season hope the 2nd season holds up to what my expectations are.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    what a crock of ****. i am so pissed they made us wait almost a year for the next season. it's such bs. season 2 had better be worth it. season 1 was the **** and my favorite show. lets hope the don't disappoint me :)

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    Heard about the entire 1st season writing staff getting canned?

I think Frank Darabont pretty much rewrote every episode himself last season after the other 2 writers turned them in and he is still running the show for season 2. I bet(hope) between him and the guy that wrote the comics being heavily involved with the show we can expect a season 2 every bit as good or better then the first.

Edit*
    Forgot to put in that the season 1 writing staff was 2 people and one of them quit because he wanted to be top dog on his own show.

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    My hope as well.

Was in the comic shop picking up my last few copies of Jericho.... ( Yes its still difficult to let go of this show) thats when i found out there was a comic prior to the actual "Walk Dead" tv show... I didn't pick up the comic as I was told the show was loosely based off of the comic.

If there is a hardcore fan of the comic I might be swayed into picking them up if it Really goes along with the show...

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    what a crock of ****. i am so pissed they made us wait almost a year for the next season. it's such bs. season 2 had better be worth it. season 1 was the **** and my favorite show. lets hope the don't disappoint me :)

What he said

**** ** ***** ** **** * ****** ********* ** ******* **** ****** ***** ******** ****** *** ** **** ***k.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My hope as well.

Was in the comic shop picking up my last few copies of Jericho.... ( Yes its still difficult to let go of this show) thats when i found out there was a comic prior to the actual "Walk Dead" tv show... I didn't pick up the comic as I was told the show was loosely based off of the comic.

If there is a hardcore fan of the comic I might be swayed into picking them up if it Really goes along with the show...

I'm a huge fan of the comic. As great as the show is, the comic is actually significantly better. So far the show has stay fairly true to the comic, with one major exception. I'd certainly pick it up if you like the show. They are fast reads.

Here's issue #1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqPq3s3RdxI

Top Bottom