• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Ok... I hate pink guns, usually. Shot the salesman such a dirty look when he offered to throw in a pink grip on a Taurus Judge I was looking at, that he actually stepped back from the gun case. Hubby laughed and said he'd seen that look before. With that said, I like the look of this gun. :):

You're a good man, letting the wife pick out her own gun and sounds like you're doing a great job helping her get comfortable with it and teaching her to shot.

Are you aware of the free "Ladies Only" training with HandK that is taking place this June? Have her come and join us.

ODGreenThumb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    That's funny stuff, Rayne! My wife is not a fan of pink guns in general, but for some reason that pink digi camo has really caught her eye. In a way I wish she did because EVERY other pink model can be found at my local shops. I've told her they're impossible to find so when I finally do get one and surprise her with it, I'll score some real points!!! Thanks for the heads up on the training, I'll have to check into that. Happy Firday!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Wow, just looked at the ad on GB, are all of the pink camo ones that high??

For that price, I would buy a used black one, and have someone Duracoat it in pink camo, and pocket the difference. Just my :twocents:

ODGreenThumb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    Yeah, they are all that high on GB. That;s why I'm avoiding that route. Simply not worth it. Thought about the duracoat as well. Heck, I already own a black one with the 5 inch barrel.... :whistle:

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    Ok... I hate pink guns, usually. Shot the salesman such a dirty look when he offered to throw in a pink grip on a Taurus Judge I was looking at, that he actually stepped back from the gun case. Hubby laughed and said he'd seen that look before. With that said, I like the look of this gun. :):

You're a good man, letting the wife pick out her own gun and sounds like you're doing a great job helping her get comfortable with it and teaching her to shot.

Are you aware of the free "Ladies Only" training with HandK that is taking place this June? Have her come and join us.

When/where is this class? She recently took a Women On Target class, which she enjoyed, but it has left her wanting more! :) I've looked around on the forum but I must be missing it, do you have a link?

She has taken an interested in seeking out other pistols/calipers to shoot, but she has short fingers & small hands. All of my pistols are double stack (except for the 1911, which she hasn't taken any interest in) and thus too large for her to grip. We would like to find a class for her that would have some variety of firearms to shoot, but as some significant life events have happened in recent months, we've been waiting for things to settle down a bit.

Top Bottom