• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm looking to get a Walther P99. I don't want the Smith&Wesson P99.

I want the Anti-stress model with the single/double action trigger. I don't want a compact, unless it has the grip extension on the magazine. I just went and looked at some other Walthers (at Don's... mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa), and I've found that the PPQ and the PPS (oddly enough) also fit my hand pretty well. I also tried the Springfield XDM-9, and it wasn't as bad as most other guns. I'd be willing to get one of these, but I'd still prefer to have a Walther P99.

The issue with most other Walther models and other guns is that I have massive hands and the Walther P99 is the only one out of about 60 different types of guns that I've tried that is proportioned perfectly for my hand. Most other guns put my trigger finger past the guard by 2 joints or past the barrel.

Name your price, and if it's reasonable, we will make some arrangements. most prices I've seen for these are about $400, $500 if there are goodies. I don't want the Commemorative edition that was at the 1500 for $900.

I'm in the 38th St. and Kessler Blvd area of Indianapolis, but I am willing to drive ~1.5 hours if the price is right. Columbus, Richmond, Muncie, Lafayette, Kokomo, Crawfordsville and Greencastle are all about the edges of my range of willing to meet area.

I can show IN DL and LTCH, but do not want information copied down unless you let me copy yours. I'm also not 21 yet, I know that doesn't make a hill of legal beans for private sales, but it does for gun shops. I turn 21 in August.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom