• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Hey all,

I just got a full arsenal polymer kit to replace my furniture. Everything fit pretty much perfect except for the lower front grip. There is just a tiny little space so I can move it up and down. I tried pushing that metal piece that holds it back farther (with a rubber mallet) but it seems like thats as far as shell go. Any tips or tricks... or is this just how its going to be. Not a big deal, but if I can fix it I would like to...

111kzh2.jpg

Thanks!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    That metal piece that holds it cams into position when you flip the lever on it, so you can hit it all you want with the biggest hammer you an find and all you might do is destroy it.

What I have done to tighten up lowers is either take a piece of cardboard and glue it to the rear tang that fits into the receiver, or cut a piece of cardboard into a horse shoe shape to fit into the front retainer. Either or both will help tighten it up.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    That metal piece that holds it cams into position when you flip the lever on it, so you can hit it all you want with the biggest hammer you an find and all you might do is destroy it.

What I have done to tighten up lowers is either take a piece of cardboard and glue it to the rear tang that fits into the receiver, or cut a piece of cardboard into a horse shoe shape to fit into the front retainer. Either or both will help tighten it up.

This has always worked for me in the past as well.

Top Bottom