• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Mayor Bloomberg was on Nightline last night. What is it about short rich men that makes them so dang superior sounding and cocky.

Not only does he dance around issues, never saying anything constructive, but He intentionally lies and obfuscates both facts and the truth.

In talking about what an assault weapon is he states
    if it can fire a lot of bullets quickly. That's a good place to start. Hunters would say -- let's say three. If you haven't hit the deer with three shots. You are a lousy shot and the deer deserves to get away. Let's get serious here.

Mr. Mayor, three may be enough for hunting but how about fending off a rapist? or how about a flash mob intent on robbery and physical harm?

My favorite jewell comes at 3:55 when the reporter says "that (3 round limit) would ban most pistols" Bloomberg repLIES
    Pistols are different. You have to pull the trigger each time. An assault weapon you hold and it goes BaBaBaba...

The reporter actually calls him out on it, telling him those are fully automatic weapons, and he just slides right into Well, it's the magazines."

Link to video and transcript hear:

NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg Goes After NRA | Video - ABC News

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Bloomberg may be an idiot but he's a rich idiot with enough money that he'll be able to "persaude" any politician to think HIS way. He didn't like the school board in NYC so he took it over, he doesn't like smoking so he basically outlawed it, he doesn't like Big Gulps so he outlawed them.

Don't kid yourself kids he has enough money to throw the fight and isn't afraid to use it. With the MSM pandering to this idiots and others, what do we have? Our elected "representatives"?

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    Bloomberg is NOT an idiot, he is a very smart man who is surrounded by other smart people who are working towards a specific goal. Mock these people all you want they have money, brains and the backing of the politicians. Total disarmament of the american people is the goal and they will not be satisfied until they are the only ones with the guns.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That knucklehead does'nt even care what is actually factual or not. :n00b:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Bloomberg is NOT an idiot, he is a very smart man who is surrounded by other smart people who are working towards a specific goal. Mock these people all you want they have money, brains and the backing of the politicians. Total disarmament of the american people is the goal and they will not be satisfied until they are the only ones with the guns.

You are right, I should have used a more apt word to describe him, but evil, domineering elitist boob is too vague in today's political environment.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI

This says it all. The goal of the left is total disarmament of the American people. It appears that over half of the electorate would be OK with that.

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    You are right, I should have used a more apt word to describe him, but evil, domineering elitist boob is too vague in today's political environment.

I see what you mean so many of them are one or multiples of your descriptive terms. Gun control was rooted in racism so people could control "undesirables" and now the vast majority of gun owners are white and the major gun-grabbers are white as well. This is a critical time in our countries history, never before have the elites had the balls to go after a majority population before it was always "those" people who can't be trusted.

msr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    Indianapolis - Broad Ripple
    As soon as the reporterette says that he is constantly protected by armed guard all around him and that there is the idea of posting armed guards in school, he replies with "That's ridiculous! That's living in a prison!" :facepalm:

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County

I hate to disagree but anyone who thinks gun/magazine limitations will stop crime and who thinks automatic weapons are generally available to the public is an IDIOT. Wealthy and powerful but still and IDIOT.

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    I hate to disagree but anyone who thinks gun/magazine limitations will stop crime and who thinks automatic weapons are generally available to the public is an IDIOT. Wealthy and powerful but still and IDIOT.

He does not care about stopping crime he cares about control. He does not have the power to demand what he wants so he uses his access to the media and the politicians to spread his lies with impunity. He lies at will knowing that the average facebookian sheep have no knowledge of firearms except that they are "bad". There is more to this than what is on the surface.

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's disgraceful how this guy throws his money in to manipulate politics. It's crooked. How dare he singlehandedly use his wealth as a weapon against the will of 4.7 million Americans.

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    After watching the video, I'm even more appalled. He thinks the only reason to own a gun is to kill deer? He lied about fully vs semi-auto? Even the web page title has a misprint! "Bloomberg Thorws Punch at NRA, Obama" LOL!

At least the interviewer was combative with him. This crook gets treated like a hero too much.

He should for president on the Democratic ticket in 2016... he'll waste a lot of his money for an assured defeat. haha.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    [quote=snorko;3629253]Mayor Bloomberg was on Nightline last night. What is it about short rich men that makes them so dang superior sounding and cocky.

In short, he's short (think Napoleon), rich, and mayor of one of the wealthiest cities in the world. He's probably earned it. YEMBeDiff​

Not only does he dance around issues, never saying anything constructive, but He intentionally lies and obfuscates both facts and the truth.

Ahhhh. A true man of action.

In talking about what an assault weapon is he states

Mr. Mayor, three may be enough for hunting but how about fending off a rapist? or how about a flash mob intent on robbery and physical harm?

If 3rnds hasn't slowed him down, your weapon is doing you no good. Try kicking him inda nutz.

My favorite jewell comes at 3:55 when the reporter says "that (3 round limit) would ban most pistols" Bloomberg repLIES

The reporter actually calls him out on it, telling him those are fully automatic weapons, and he just slides right into Well, it's the magazines."

He's right, it is the magazines. The most accurate, efficient way to fire an automatic weapon is in semi-automatic mode. Ask yer gunnery sarge. You can pull the trigger pretty quickly and avoid the 'spray & pray.'

Link to video and transcript hear:

NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg Goes After NRA | Video - ABC News[/quote] OK

Last edited:

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    I am at this point just praying that Feinstein does not invite Bloomberg and McCarthy to fly out to Ca. for some freaked out hot tub party where one of these 2 get knocked up. It would be like rainman meets pms, you wouldn't know what the hell would fly out of it's mouth next. The only thing guarenteed is it would be damn ugly and wrong all the damn time. But the child could become a future senator and adopt a mandetory shoulder thingy on all guns that use powder that won't explode below 32 deg............................... that might save some lives.

God I hope these 2 dumb *****es don't see this post and get any ideas, I would shoot myself before you guys could hang me.

Top Bottom