• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I'm sure there are many people on here that know the quality and reputation of 4Sevens and their lights. On candlepowerforums marketplace they have their own sub-forum. Someone has recently asked about a pistol light.

The owner of 4Sevens is David Chow. He's an excellent guy and takes many ideas from his customers and makes them come to life. There have been many lights that started out as ideas from members of CPF. Now that someone else has introduced the idea of a weapon-light he might take interest. He's already got some things in the works for the military.

I own several 4Sevens lights and all of them have been top notch performers.

If anyone else would like to see this happen please stop in and make your opinions known.

Any plans for dedicated handgun light?

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    UPDATE:

For those who might be interested David responded in CPF.

He said they have had one in the works for some time now and that it will be "unlike anything ever offered on the market". That is all that he will say for now.

With the way he designs his regular and tactical programmable series it should be a nice light.

I'm hoping to get at least a couple people from the firearm community to drop by CPF and offer some input and helpful suggestions. David usually looks at the ideas put forth by his customers and uses the good ones in product design. I like the idea of a programmable pistol light that can lock onto either max or strobe mode. No more having to tap the switch twice to activate strobe. No more mode switching when using the light intermittently. Possibly interchangeable heads that use different emitters, a wide flood beam for on handguns and a narrower beam with some throw for long gun use.

Any one else have any ideas?

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Thanks! Unfortunately, I've forgotten my CPF login info or maybe it expired.... I haven't been there for a while. I do love my Quark AA2.

ETA: just realized it's not the same place as CPF so I registered and left (pending) feedback. Also credited you as the person who refered me....

Last edited:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Thanks! Unfortunately, I've forgotten my CPF login info or maybe it expired.... I haven't been there for a while. I do love my Quark AA2.

ETA: just realized it's not the same place as CPF so I registered and left (pending) feedback. Also credited you as the person who refered me....

Thanks for posting. I'm not sure why CPF is divided into two sites. (CPF and CPF Marketplace for others that may not notice at first). My only guess is for organization of the dealers that must pay a fee to have their own sub-forum.

Top Bottom