• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I just pick up a Weatherby PA 459 that I got shipped to Beachgroove firearms, I was kind of skeptic because I have not seen one in person but after a lot of research I decided to get it. while Weatherby is know for producing great shotguns their HD line is kind of new to the market, The only thing is the actual shotgun is made in Turkey and imported by Weatherby but that doesn't bother me as I don't think this people would put their name on something just because. I open the box and upon inspection Im very happy to say that IMO fit and finish are great for the price range, the one thing a read about is how light it is and has a very nice pistol grip and sights. Im going to the range tomorrow and will see how it performs.

PA-459 TR | Weatherby.com

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I saw one this week for the first time. I believe it was the same model but in like an urban camo pattern. It looked pretty awesome and seemed to be reasonably priced.

Have not shot one but this one I saw really caught my eye. Let us know how it shoots or show some pics. I too would like to hear how they perform and how reliable they are.

Congrats on yours.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Looks like a dressed-up version of the ATI "Grand Vazir," manufactured by Ottoman Guns in Turkey.

ATI_ATIGTACP02.jpg

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Well I spend some time at the range today and run about 70rds, the very first five shells were Winchester bulk pack from WM and those low brass had trouble ejecting and was not happy. I grabed 25 rds of Fiocchi low recoil 00 buckshot and no problems with those follow by some Winchester ranger 1oz slugs also no problems, in all the first five gave me trouble but after that it run great so Im happy with it. I still think that fit and finish are great for the price range.

Top Bottom