• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Doing some long overdue maintenance....if you see any bugs or have any ideas, let me know.

Going to try and clean up the categories and use drop down menus to select the different sizes of each target. Should simplify the site and provide for a faster loading page as the picture count will be reduced. I plan to play with the shipping calculator some to make it more fair as well. Will add new product as well.

Bear with me....this is my first site I have ever tried.
    How does Andrew put it? Oh yeah...."Always learning"

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Got some updates done that should greatly improve the experience of the site, but you'll probably never notice!! Just a ton of minor tweaks that will improve the overall speed and whatnot.

I did pick up a few more domains today.... Rimfiretargets.com, ar500targets.com, and bobcattargets.com are all mine! For now all are forwarded to bobcatsteel.com, but hat may change in the future.

Still working hard to integrate the ups, FedEx, and USPS calculators integrated, as well as embedding some videos into the products page.

Got a few new products up my sleeve as well...

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Host migration is complete. Lots of other behind the scenes updates that will lead to more improvements, too!!

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    They work fine for me, too.

The bowling pin on the site has a price of $0 just so you know. If I order 100 of them now, will you honor that price?:D

ETA- On this page you have the price of the torsos listed as "from $160" shouldn't it be "from $20" for the 25% torso?
    http://bobcatsteel.com/?wpsc_product_category=38-ar500

Everything else looks great!:yesway:

Last edited:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    They work fine for me, too.

The bowling pin on the site has a price of $0 just so you know. If I order 100 of them now, will you honor that price?:D

ETA- On this page you have the price of the torsos listed as "from $160" shouldn't it be "from $20" for the 25% torso?
    3/8″ AR500 | Bobcat Steel

Everything else looks great!:yesway:

Thanks for the catch on the bowling pin. I added the info in the other day, but apparently didn't take...

The 'price from' issue is an error in the software I am using. There is supposed to be an update addressing that and a few other things coming out by Tuesday of next week. I'd love to just find a way to turn it off until then....

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    The 'price from' issue is an error in the software I am using. There is supposed to be an update addressing that and a few other things coming out by Tuesday of next week. I'd love to just find a way to turn it off until then....

Fixed.

Also added some updated pictures and have shipping calculators mostly integrated....

Top Bottom