• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I have been out there a few times now. It is a blast. $7 to shoot for non-members, $5 for members. 6-8 PM. I headed there last evening with my XDm 9mm 5.25 and my 10" MKII Ruger .22. They have 4 plate racks with 6 plates each. (8" plates for centerfire, 4 or 5" for rimfire, so a centerfire and rimfire can shoot against each other) 6 rounds per gun, reload as needed.

It is a round robin match shooting freestyle, right handed only, left handed only and left handed w/ support hand. There are all levels of shooters shooting all kinds of guns. Wheel guns were weilded by several last evening.
    We also did some team rounds. 2 vs. 2 and even a 4 vs. 4 which went really fast.

On the right hand only, I shot 6 matches with my XDm with 0 misses. :rockwoot:

I was also harrassed for having an advantage when using my 10" MKII. I was told for every inch over 6", I had to move back a yard!:):

Here is a quick video of a team shoot. I was having so much fun, It was the only video I took.

[video=youtube;0NUg9BYIr1k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0NUg9BYIr1k[/video]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom