• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I've got a weight bench in my garage that I'm no longer using. It is pretty small with a small bar and 100 pounds of weights. Weights include 2-25 pound weights, 4-10 pound weights, and 2-5 pound weights. Comes with bench bar and 1 small curl bar, Also has the leg lift. No pic, FTF pick up at my house. $30 cash, or trade for...ammo (38sp, 357mag, 223, 40), beer, whiskey...make an offer.
    picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Eprobertson1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Lawrence - Northeast
    First I sent you a pm offering $20. Never got an answer or even a counter offer. Sent you another pm offering 2 boxes of 40 s&w to which you did respond with the answer of $20 plus the 2 boxes of ammo is ok. I then pm'd you that I was only offering the 2 boxes that is equivalent to $30 and you answered with a no thanks. I finally sent you a pm saying that I would pay you the $30 cash that you are asking and your reply was "No thanks". What? If you can't meet this weekend, how about giving me day that you can meet.

Why are you being so difficult to deal with? I have never had anyone on INGO give me this kind of problem. If you don't want to sell this for the $30 your asking for, then close the add. If you don't want to go any lower on the price then state that the price is firm.

By the way, I found a weight and bench set on another site for $35 and the seller was great to work with.
    Just wanted you to know that I don't need yours now so that I don't hold up the sale to another INGO'er.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom