• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Finally, a great response to the Westboro wackos buy our patriotic servicemen:patriot::patriot::patriot:.

DeadWestboro.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Acting like a fool to shame a fool is...well...foolish.

I know that is the sentiment that most have these days but I was thinking about this a little bit. I am not sure we weren't better off back in the days when folks like this would have been tarred and feathered or something similar. Perhaps challenged to a duel. Or at the very least given a good old fashioned ass whipping.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I know that is the sentiment that most have these days but I was thinking about this a little bit. I am not sure we weren't better off back in the days when folks like this would have been tarred and feathered or something similar. Perhaps challenged to a duel. Or at the very least given a good old fashioned ass whipping.

My thoughts exactly. If acting like an Ass was likely to cause one physical harm, most of this BS would cease to happen....

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    I hate to be the downer but, If we are to have Free Speech, it has to be free for everyone no matter how unpopular. I hate what they do as well, but I support their right to do it. Having people chant louder than them or have freedom riders is the correct way to handle the situation. Beatings and the like is not the way to handle it.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I hate to be the downer but, If we are to have Free Speech, it has to be free for everyone no matter how unpopular. I hate what they do as well, but I support their right to do it. Having people chant louder than them or have freedom riders is the correct way to handle the situation. Beatings and the like is not the way to handle it.

No need to create martyrs in their mind. The best thing to do would be to have signs saying "They died protecting your right to protest their death" Or something like that.

I hate what they do, and it's no wonder the media/majority of people hate christians....if you can call westboro that.

Top Bottom