• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Took this week off to celebrate my anniversary and go to a concert on Friday. Came on last Friday from work on my lunch break to a sick daughter (13 months). She has slightly improved at times but still has a cough, drainage, and very hoarse voice for what she can vocalize. Sometime this past weekend my wife all of a sudden got so cold that she couldn't get warmed up, which means she is getting sick, she has the same things my daughter has. Then yesterday I started coughing and having some symptoms. At least I felt good enough to get to fast times indoor karting in Carmel yesterday with a church friend. Today is our anniversary and have no idea when we will actually celebrate it. If we feel better, possibly Thursday. My wife probably isn't going to the concert Friday in Indy (Winterjam) which we paid for the upcharge entry (50 dollars each) and the only way we can make it to the Evansville show is if she doesn't work the 10th of March and I can get it off. Sent an email to them about a possibly refund with hope but don't think it will happen. If I feel better, I may try to go. Wonder if I could convert some days the middle of this week from vacation days to sick days?

Top Bottom