• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Got some pictures from ZR Tactical. The Road Warrior (formerly a Stoeger 12ga Coach gun) is nearly done. Sadly, we are still waiting on the stamp (submitted in July).

-UwwO0vfKW3U8zjXLA1H8PFhiGW8RQ-ebnZIRCEZr7g=w1280-h2272

EVAiWUv9sntVDF1Slp1Wj7n3hoNHwo-NXzm0q5k487s=w1280-h2272

Nicu757

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Brownsburg
    didi you shorten the barrel and cut the stock yourself? I have a 20 gauge couch gun its a stoeger too it was my 30th birthday present from the wife. Was thinking of submitting a form 1 and cutting it down and doing the same thing.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    didi you shorten the barrel and cut the stock yourself? I have a 20 gauge couch gun its a stoeger too it was my 30th birthday present from the wife. Was thinking of submitting a form 1 and cutting it down and doing the same thing.

ZR Tactical did the whole thing for me on my donor gun. It's currently transferring on a Form 4. I'm not skilled enough to do the wood working well and this let them work on the gun while the stamp is taking its sweet time, instead of having to wait to get started once it comes back.

As to the kick, I'll tell you when I shoot it.
    I imagine it will be stout. I'm planning on laying in a supply of Aguilla mini-shells of the buckshot variety.

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    Don't be tempted to shoot both barrels at once. You will always remember doing it and will never do it again. BTDT.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Don't be tempted to shoot both barrels at once. You will always remember doing it and will never do it again. BTDT.

I've done it in its long gun configuration, back when I was young and dumb (probably 20 years ago). If I remember correctly, I got a nasty bruise on my shoulder after doing it a couple times.

Top Bottom