What are you hearing about 7.62x25mm Surplus Ammo?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I have combed the internet looking, and wondering if there is more "waiting' to come across the pond. I asked a few vendors at a gun show this weekend what they were hearing. It was about 50/50 whether there is more out there. Is it just being held up at customs, still across the pond, or actually non-existent?

I was lucky to recently put my hands on some, but looking at gunbroker, a tin is going for $200-300. This is nuts, now I will not even OPEN my spam can, so that leaves me a few rounds to enjoy my new purchase but I will be very leery of shooting it all up.

That being said, if it does come back and is $100 a spam can, I think I will stash a few...

Thoughts?

builder_one

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    On another gun forum someone supposedly in the know is saying that some Yugo x25 should be hitting the market in a month or two but, i've heard this same tale about several other supposed imports in the past and am not putting much faith in it. And if it actually does come in i'm betting it won't be the same sweet deal it once was.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Yeah I hear one month or so also, but here is the weird part, Sportman's Guide had it last month in the catalog....they are now out. It disappeared almost at once....I can not even find HP wolf ammo......strange....here and now gone.

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    32   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    It will be back. It's like everything else that is imported. For awhile a few years ago you couldn't hardly find AK-74 mags. Now they are everywhere for pretty cheap. ~$15. It will come back.

Top Bottom