• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Well, when I returned home from work today, I happened to find this .22LR magazine in my driveway. I do not know where it came from, nor what it went to. I haven't been here for awhile, but figured you guys would know better. its about the same footprint as my sig p230 magazines, but half an inch shorter overall...

22magbmp.jpg

it has a small retention bead on the back of the magazine about half to 3/4 of an inch down from the top

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    evidentally, just found a vehicle in the driveway on the camera system at 1300hours. Can't see details, as the cameras are from my parents a 1/4 mile down the road

burning the video feed to a disc for county to pick it up along with the magazine.....wtf?

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    looks like the vehicle was there for approximately 25 minutes per the dvr playback. Nothing at my house appears tampered with, and nothing missing.....hmmm

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Video show anyone exiting the car? You have 'huntable' woods behind your house?

Maybe a trespasser w/ honest intentions to hunt* squirrel "in the back" and used your DW to park?

It's possible he hiked all the way to the woods and discovered his mag missing...... came back to car, and left. 25 minutes!?

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Video show anyone exiting the car? You have 'huntable' woods behind your house?

Maybe a trespasser w/ honest intentions to hunt* squirrel "in the back" and used your DW to park?

It's possible he hiked all the way to the woods and discovered his mag missing...... came back to car, and left. 25 minutes!?

If they went to either woods, they certainly did not have permission....:noway:

Man i wish i could find those in my driveway...:(

those aren't the easiest to find, and they're definately not as cheap as they should be.

they aren't cheap at all, shame I ran it over, I would have given it to someone. :n00b:

It is common to see people's feet when they take pictures of firearms. Your toes are kinda freaky looking... :eek:

But since I'm made of bullets, you should see where the 105mm shell is.......I keed I keed

Vehicle matched the vehicle that made off with 2 sides worth of aluminum siding from my garage this time last year.....I doubt county will ever find the person....they've got too much to deal with on half staffing.

thanks on naming the magazine, glad to people still know things here:D

Top Bottom