• ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies

Spot on there.

That family showed up to about half the shoots i worked in appleseed. Dad is intense, mom is militantly alert and they bring sandwhiches and fruit and say a quick prayer before lunch. If the kids see you cleaning stuff up, they hop in and help.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I think all of them are pretty funny. The one thing I question is whether Europeans are actually that knowledgeable about the individual states to be able to draw caricatures that are as accurately humorous as that. I doubt the average European even knows Cincinnati is in Ohio, let alone that the Reds play baseball there. I think the AI is fudging a bit on that part. I know when I have traveled abroad and people have asked me where I am from in the US, I usually just get a blank look when I say Indiana.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Not a lot of fancy cowboy hats in my part of KY. Most of my people wouldnt have had that kind of money.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    No surprise AI produced a bunch of caricatures. Most Europeans aren’t aware of the idiosyncrasies and nuances of the various states.

And if they are, it’s pretty limited (ex. Wisconsin = cheese, Alaska = snow, Wyoming = cowboys, etc.).

Last edited:
    Top Bottom