What gun related item(s) did you receive for Christmas?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My wife bought me a set of Hogue G-Mascus grips in green for one of my P226s. I'm liking the feel of them so far.
    e1d296def6a62845db8f77cc843503df.jpg

Last edited:

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    A new pistol. Not originally bought for Christmas but ended up that way. Back story…I sold a pistol in early November. On Nov.19 I looked at a Black Friday sale email from RK Guns. I saw a somewhat new to the market pistol that had been somewhat interested in. I called around, found a couple in stock locally but RK’s on-line price was about $100 less and had it in stock. As I had just reduced inventory by 1 & my birthday was coming up in 8 days, I decided to buy one for my b-day present to myself. Bought online on 11/19 with estimated 7-10 day processing/shipment. Surprise ! It took 32 days until I finally received the firearm on 12/21. So turns out the purchase was actually my Christmas present to myself.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    gave myself the fn502 tactical and a RMR for it. also had to get all the accessories for it too; extra mags, holster, new gun belt.

I always give the best gifts.....to myself :cool:
    I'd love to get a range report. I wanted the P322 but it seems to have some issues, at least on the first batches.

Top Bottom