• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    OK here is the deal, I could not sleep, its 4:50 am and Im still awake. INGO takes most of my attention but I also have the TV on. Im flipping through the channels and see this freak show called Cutlery Corner, its some kind of cable knife selling show on channel WIPX. The format is something like QVC but they are selling the cheapest crap I have ever seen. They have these huge lots of knives of what appears to be very poor quality. They show these huge gaudy knives that look like they may have been made in somebody's basement. Lots of frost knives.

I'm just freaking out over this. Anyone been so bored they have seen this on TV?

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    Yes. They have been on tv for years now..!!! Mostly cheap stuff.!! Sometimes they have some Hen & Rooster. But like I said mostly cheap stuff..!!!

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Yeah, seen them before. Sometimes mildly amusing to hear the kind of spin they try to put in the descriptions.

They've taken polishing turds to an artform level...

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    There is a video somewhere around here of those guys where one of them is chopping on the table with a sword and it breaks. The broken piece comes back and cuts or sticks in his stomach. The other guy jumps in and keeps trying to sell the crap like nothing happened. Priceless, I will try to find it.

Kelevra TAR-21

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I bought a 130.00. dollar set of knives from them. They are not supposed to rust, but they do. The one good thing about them though is, they are razor sharp. The rust kind of sucks, but mine were bought as a defensive weapon to go along with my .45. so the rust does not bother me.

Top Bottom