• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bull13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hamilton Cty
    Okay, I have a friend with a question. She is over 60 days past her required time to notify the State Police of address change. Can she just go in and fill out the form or does she need to surrender her LTCH permit?
    Do they verify the address changes that have taken place? What should she do?

Bigphil5000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    Columbus
    I filled out and sent in an address change a couple years back but didn't pay the few extra bucks for a new permit to be issued. I am getting ready to move again and this time I think that I will. It just seems weird to have a permit with an old address on it. Thoughts ?

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    I filled out and sent in an address change a couple years back but didn't pay the few extra bucks for a new permit to be issued. I am getting ready to move again and this time I think that I will. It just seems weird to have a permit with an old address on it. Thoughts ?

Might as well now since we can now get plastic LTCH.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I dont wanna keep paying for a new one, i've moved a 3 times in 5 years, i just fax it in, keep my original. just have this person send in the new address.

Top Bottom