• ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This whole dying over pets theme.

Most are responding like it's a case of defending the dog against another human and the dog is family, but that is only one interpretation.

Also curious how much this dogs life is worth?

1. What if it's the scenario above with the truck..you gonna jump into traffic to shove the dog out of the way risking your own life? At an equal rate for other family?

1. If your dog gets cancer and it can absolutely be cured and the dog will live, how much would you spend to save the dog? Up to the same amount you would spend to save your own in the same scenario?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yeah, I wouldn’t die for my dog but I might hurt someone else over him.
    If I was a lawyer and someone shot/committed egregious violence to a human to save a dog, one of my questions would be did you ever put down a dog? Let's discuss if there treatment alternatives available...

Now with that said I admit in no way would I be a pacifist if someone is doing harm to my dog. But I do have other family depending on me to make the right choice for their benefit.

lcpl_dunno

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2023
    Kokomo
    Family,friends,my pets,my honor,my integrity,my faith.My country used to be there...to bad it's not my country anymore.My oath I took upon entering the service...that's worth it.And controversial or not my house and property.Am I nuts?Sure wish I could wrap my head around someone telling me there's nothing worth dying over.To me yes ther
    Family,friends,my pets,my honor,my integrity,my faith.My country used to be there...to bad it's not my country anymore.My oath I took upon entering the service...that's worth it.And controversial or not my house and property.Am I nuts?Sure wish I could wrap my head around someone telling me there's nothing worth dying over.To me yes there is.
    I served in the Marines and did a tour in Iraq. I will die for my country, but never for the government. I'll die for my pets over the government anyday.

Top Bottom