When ZT/Kershaw say lifetime warranty; they mean it!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ahburns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    West Lafayette
    Ten days ago I shipped my ZT 801 & 0561 back to Kershaw for sharpening. The 0561 was very beat up with slight lock rock. After receiving the knives today, I'm impressed with their no questions asked and hassle free service. Both knives came back extremely sharp, smooth, and have perfect lock up. Best of all, Kershaw really went above and beyond on the, now discontinued, 0561. Its blade and titanium scale are now brand new. They also added a steel lockbar insert to the, previously all titanium and sometimes sticky, lockbar. Everything, except shipping there, was free of charge! With service like that, they will absolutely get my future business.

IMG_2069.JPG

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    They are by far one of the best out there when it comes to stuff like this. It may take a few weeks, but you'll get your knife back in perfect working condition, or they may just replace the whole thing. KAI is great to deal with from my experiences.

Unlike some issues I've had with other companies.....But that'd be opening up a can of worms.

Top Bottom