• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Orgcrsh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    I want to go and buy a S&W MP 15-22 .22lr in the next few days. Where would you recommend going to buy one for a "good" price. Or even what a good price should be.
    Thanks for the advance for the advice.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    When I bought mine over a year ago, PSS had them for $449 and Bradis $479. Bradis matched the price of $449 and I got it there!

Both are great shops.

Orgcrsh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    What's the difference between the MOE and Gen1....I guess I better do a little more research before I buy. I have a S&W MP9 and I love it. One of the main reasons I want to stay with S&W. I nice clean used one would be nice also.

slottech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2008
    N.W. IN
    I'm in NW Indiana. I got one about 2 months ago. It is nothing short of a blast to shoot. Better stock up on ammo!

Orgcrsh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Slottech-----Where in the region do you go and shoot. My parents still live up that way and would love to find a outdoor range where I can go shoot with my dad.

Orgcrsh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Went to PSS today and I was not very impressed, maybe it was due to the fact that the Feds were there checking on the paperwork and making sure that every gun was accounted for.

458 socom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    m&p

I want to go and buy a S&W MP 15-22 .22lr in the next few days. Where would you recommend going to buy one for a "good" price. Or even what a good price should be.
    Thanks for the advance for the advice.

Not sure were your located but MC Sports in bloomington has them for 429, thats the best I have seen. I'm going to sell my colt 22 carbine an go get one.

Orgcrsh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Yes I saw the one on here. I sent a PM and made an offer, actually two offers, a cash offer and a trade. But the FIRM price is pretty close to a new one that I might want to go that way. I was hoping he would take my iPad as a trade.

Top Bottom