• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jagunn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 24, 2014
    Brownsburg
    I just recently shot a USPSA match and had a blast, but need alot of practice. Places in the hendricks county area are limited to practice this style of shooting. I was looking for clubs or ranges close to or around the hendricks county area to practice. Any suggestions?

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Marion county fish and game if you can get in a bay. A lot closer to hendricks county

Jagunn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 24, 2014
    Brownsburg
    I've been looking into the marion county fish and game. Is it come and shoot as you please if you are a member or how does it work?

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I've been looking into the marion county fish and game. Is it come and shoot as you please if you are a member or how does it work?

It is a nice range. Not quite sure what you mean by shoot as you please. There are rules as any range but common sense and respect for the range and others pretty much covers them.
    No center fire rifle but they do have a 100 yard range. Most of the range is under cover and there the rules are tighter then in the bays. In the bays you can practice drawing from a holster and other things you can't do under the covered portion.
    I would be glad to take you as a guest sometime.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Marion County Fish and Game is a nice range to be a member too but only has 2 bays. Atlanta Conservation Club has 8 bays and a steel plate rack in 2 of the bays if my memory serves me right

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I wasnt referring to shoot anything as you please. I meant shoot anytime you want to, but yes I would like to check it out.

The bays are open most of the time. They are used for classes and sometimes a match. There is a calendar on their website that will give you an idea. But once a member you can go in and shoot on your schedule and bay availability. I have to practice there more now that I don't have my own range. I was able to shoot pretty much as my schedule allowed.

Top Bottom