• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Sounds like Fort Wayne. Your boned on good prices around here. I sure miss Sinclairs over by New Haven. Gander Is horrid and I wont walk in the door for any reason. I buy shot from Thomlinson's but they are a little proud of their powder and such but they probably have what you need. Watch for the online sales. It's all we have here.

I too miss the good old days of Sinclairs. That place wasn't 5 minutes from where I work and it was an easy lunch hour stop if there was nobody in line. If people were in line, then it was a no go.

whatwehavehere

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2017
    Indiana
    On a few things recently, walmart.com, amazon.com and jet.com have beat the prices from any gun/reloading specific stores I checked out. Just expect to not find what you're looking for.

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Go to all the reloading sites you can think of and sign up for their newsletter. When they have deals going, it will show up in you Inbox. Keep a list of what you need or will need in the next couple of years close to your computer. My last score on primers was from Midsouth for CCI #450's and no hazmet, no sales tax. Try and buy from a vendor close to where you live, cuts down on the shipping charges.Also, I learned to keep a change jar in the garage, never keep it in my pockets. You'd be surprised how much you have at the end of the year.Went to the back of the sock drawer, got "the envelope" will the cash in it to be sure when my Visa bill came in it would be covered. Takes a while to get all your ducks in a row, but it's worth the effort in the long run.

Last edited:

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Haven't been there a in while but Missouri Bullet Company has some good deals on cast and coated bullets.

khayden65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    United States
    Last night I got behind my reloading bench for the first time in over a year. Had a chance to check out the supplies and saw that I'm low on just about everything. I need to place a large order for powder, but obviously it's been long enough since I've reloaded anything that I don't know who the most competitive retailers are for reloading supplies anymore.

I was going to check out Wideners, Target Sports USA, but there's a couple more that I just can't quite remember. Anyone got a good lead on the cheapest reloading supply retailers?

Not sure of your location but I frequently use Fields Outdoor in Rushville. $35 per 1K on primers (except Match) many powders at less than $20 per lb.
    Home Page

1980Harley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2014
    West Virginia
    For Internet purchases, Powder Valley's prices are really hard to beat day in and day out. If your can wait for June and willing to drive a little distance, check out Camp Perry's vendors. If you are there early enough, you can find 8#'s in just about any brand and type you want. There are at least three Ohio major suppliers there.

TBone3006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Lafayette
    I just discovered Freedom Reloads and Arms, his shop is in Linden IN. Very good prices and selection on components. He even has Alliant 2400 in stock!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I was revisiting the links in this thread doing some pre-black Friday scouting for 308 lapua brass. Looks like the 308 lapua brass with the normal primer sizes is pretty much out of stock across the board. :(

If anyone has a lead on some let me know.

Top Bottom